IGUANA.bannerBflat

Friday, November 17, 2006

Candy Of The Month: November


AirHeads: White Mystery
"Out of Control" is all that needs to be said , and is all you need to know, cilvilian. What kind of flavor is "White Mystery"? What is the mystery? Is it some kind of secret code for racial superiority over other Air Heads candies? Will I vomit white puke when I eat this?

To further probe the inner workings of "AirHeads Nation" and their parent company, Perfetti Van Melle, go to airheads.com. You can learn how Airheads are made (if you're into that sorta thing), play some imbecilic online games, or go to "Parent info". Being a parent, I naturally follow blindly down this alley, no questions asked, to seek advice in their own "Web Safety" instructions:

While this new media emerges. The Internet doesn't fit into our previous policies and mindsets. The Internet is a totally new outlet without the checks and balances of TV, cable or traditional publishing, and there are some risks to children using it. But for the most part, the good stuff online far outweighs the bad stuff, and cutting our children off from Internet use can deprive them of a wonderful means of communication, as well as a future job skill. The best way to really protect your kids online is to get involved - to become part of their Internet adventures.


Yeah.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your art....

9:17 PM  
Blogger Kirk Gauthier said...

I love me some Airheads. I used to eat them all the time when I was in Middle and High School. Not so much now, though, but I don't eat much candy.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Methdone is to heroin, as Crank is to airheads...

I once ate so many I though a I was hummingbird for 6 hours

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home