IGUANA.bannerBflat

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Con Report! Hot!!

Con Report:
On Friday, the night of the Eisner Awards, I was laying in my bed at the Comfort Inn, trying to decide whether to watch Citizen Kane or Karate Kid Part 2. After much clicking back and forth, I chose to watch Karate Kid.

Now, here's some examples of the many commissions I did at the san diego con---
DeathDream2
meg.brush
I didn't sell this Megan drawing to anyone. You can email me and buy it if you want.

P.S. I apologize to the young woman I gave the wrong change to at my artist table. I hope you don't think I intentionally overcharged you. I forgot to pack my brain this weekend.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger B. said...

The Meg commission you did for me is the best commission anyone has ever done ever.

Dudes, if you like Ryan Kelly you should buy some art from him. You will have no regrets.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Zap Rowsdower said...

Umm...did you deliberately leave out the part about partying with the MST crew? Or, was the party so scandalous that you'd rather tell me in private??? Inquiring minds want to know.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Kirk Gauthier said...

Wow, Death has never looked hotter. And I mean that.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home