IGUANA.bannerBflat

Friday, January 15, 2010

SOLD for Haiti Relief Please

Locak.Nancy.Meg

EDIT: It SOLD! Sorry. Thank you all for the buy requests.

Our family gave money, but I can't bear the suffering in Haiti. Please buy this Illustration of Megan and Nancy from LOCAL for $100 and I'll donate it all to CARE For Haiti relief. It's on 11 X 17 inch paper and it's featured prominently in the Hardcover Collection. I want $100, nothing less. A little steep, but you get a nice picture and you help me send money to people in need.

What to do:
The FIRST person to email me at funrama@gmail.com gets to buy it. I'll direct you to my Paypal and you need to pay IMMEDIATELY. I'll immediately re-title this Blog title as SOLD. I'll throw in some EXTRA GOODS to the person who buys this. Sorry, I don't use EBAY. This is the best way I can do this.

I'll keep my gmail open so FIRST person who emails me and pays right away.

Thank You

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirk Gauthier said...

Damn, wish I had the money to buy that. Or some extra money to donate to help the relief efforts in Haiti.

You're a good man, Mr. Kelly.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Jason Truong said...

:o

Why did I have to be at work today? I totally would have bought that!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home