IGUANA.bannerBflat

Friday, October 04, 2013

NYCC Next Week FALLCON Tomorrow

NYCC THREE #1 Variant Cover

This time, next week, I will be stewing inside the thick, digestive juices of New York Comic Con 

I'll only be present on Friday-Sunday, October 11-13.

I will be in Artist Alley at Booth CC1. Please come by! It gets lonely there. I will be selling copies of new THREE #1, Saucer Country, Lucifer, NY5 and Star Wars books as well as FUNRAMA # 1 and #2 and lots of original art at affordable prices. I can also do sketches! I'll draw you a good sketch, I promise. I will make it worth your money. I can do "quick" free 2-minute doodles too if you want. If you like it, you can tip me a dollar.

SIGNING:

Image Comics

Friday 3-4 pm

Saturday 11-12 pm

ONI Press

Saturday 3-4  pm

Image is also offering a NYCC Exclusive Variant of THREE #1! It will be available at the Image Booth for $5

I'll also be at MNCBA FallCon tomorrow, October 5, from 10-5 pm. I hope to see you there. I'll be selling lots of books and art at prices the whole family can agree on.




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home