IGUANA.bannerBflat

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

New Art! New Art Sale!

Autobot Tracks

I moved my Art Sale over to my Storenvy site http://ryankellyart.storenvy.com/ So, Instead of a yearly art sale, I've decided to do an art sale every 4th month. So, Every March, July and November. More Art!

Every art sale, I try to sell art as affordably as I can, because I believe everyone should own original art if they want it. Everyone should be able to look at real brushstrokes. Prints are great, but there's something about looking at an artist's real craft in hand.

Here's some new and old pieces. Go over to the sale site. There's still some art available. You can also pick up some books: Giant Robot Warriors and Funrama # 1-3


Burying Beetle

Black Swallowtail Caterpillar

Bust stop waiting

Dragonfly

Elvis Presley


Grace Kelly from Rear Window

Gypsy Moth Caterpillar

Gimme Shelter (Mick Jagger and Tina Turner)

Millipede

Striped Mantis

Three Days Of The Condor


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home