IGUANA.bannerBflat

Friday, May 15, 2015

HEROESCON and MSP COMICCON Commissions

Miss America and Loki

I'll be attending MCBA ComicCon tomorrow, May 16 and 17 and Heroescon June 19-21!
This is your chance to buy original art, art prints, books and FUNRAMA #1-3 from me! I don't make it out to a lot of cons so this is it! 
Here are some Heroescon Pre-show commissions. If you want to commission a PRE-SHOW DRAWING from me, it's probably too late. I'm pretty filled up. But maybe I can fit in a smaller, simpler, 9 X 12 inch drawing of your favorite character in a vanilla pose (for example, see the simpler "In-Show" Drawings of Wonder Woman and Northlanders down there...scroll down). email me at funrama at gmail. 
But hey, I can sketch for you at the show. Quick sketches are free, but nicer ones that I spend time on (like below) cost money. 

Tom Waits

Rogue
Wonder Woman
Northlanders

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home